ELEVATED family home nestled on a quiet street in the heart of Kingsley.
A true testament to the amazing location and quality of this home is that only 1 family has lived here since the owners built it 35 years ago. The flawless quality and design of this home also made it a worthy winner of home of the year at that time.
Features this wonderful family home include:
- Large 680sqm block of land. Plenty of space at the front and back of the property for the kids to run wild!
- 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Master bedroom overlooking the front gardens and has WIRs and ensuite.
- 3 additional yet spacious bedrooms.
- Lots of living areas for the whole family including separate lounge room with gas heating.
- Open plan living areas including breakfast bar, dining, meals and sitting room overlooking the pool. All rooms with high ceilings - rarely seen in newly built homes today.
- Outdoor entertainment area overlooking lovely gardens and the pristine swimming pool.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Storage shed.
- Easy to maintain and reticulated gardens.
- Undercover parking.
Perfectly located approximately:
- 150m to Greenwich Park
- 800m to Creaney Primary School.
- 900m to Kingsley Park - expansive playing fields.
- 1km to Kingsley Village shops with IGA, Tavern, bakery, Post Office, Dome, Fast Food, ATMs, Petrol Station and more.
- 3km to Craigie Leisure Centre.
- 3.4km to Woodvale Secondary College
- 7.5km to Hillarys Boat Harbour and Beach.
For all inspections and enquiries please call Rhett Marron 0421 631 116 or email: [email protected]