First time offered in 45 years!
BUILT by the current owners as a family home in 1975, this fantastic house on a large 722sqm landholding has stood the test of time.
A testament to the quality of the build, easy walking distance to Bicentennial Adenia Park and Bannister Creek Park and the owner's desire to maintain this home to the highest standards, there's no wonder why the current owners have been so happy here for so long.
Features of this home include:
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning.
- Evaporative air-conditioning to games room area.
- Large 722 sqm landholding with wide 21m street frontage.
- Modern kitchen with lots of storage, dishwasher, breakfast bar and opening into a formal dining room and enclosed games room area.
- 3 spacious bedrooms. Master bedroom & guest bedroom with large built in robes.
- Lots of living areas including lounge room, dining room, bar, meals area and enclosed games room opening onto the gardens. There is so much room in this house that there's plenty of space for everyone.
- A powered workshop that will leave every home DIY-er in awe! A magnificent space to store all of your tools, machinery and belongings.
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ.
- Solar Panels and Solar Hot Water System with electric booster.
- Reticulated on a bore.
A quick and easy walk to:
- The beautiful reserves, parks (including Bicentennial Adenia Park & Bannister Creek Park) and Canning River.
- Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre with Woolworths, BWS, coffee shops, restaurants and more.
- Lynwood Senior High School.
- Parkwood Primary School.
This is a large piece of prime real estate and a very well maintained home.
Be quick to make it yours today.