Located on a whisper quiet street in a highly sought after location, this immaculately presented home will impress even the most discerning buyer.
Originally built by a builder as his own home, the floor plan has been designed to accentuate spacious living which is characterised by the open plan kitchen, breakfast bar and family room. 3 separate living areas and impressively large bedrooms provide a spacious and welcoming ambience, yet are practical for a busy household.
* 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including separate W/C) and double undercover parking.
* 3 separate living areas allowing for everyone in the house to have their own comfortable space while living under the same roof.
* Impressive master bedroom, generous in size and opening upon the rear patio with a lovely outlook. The double built in robes will take some effort to fill and is yet another clever inclusion in a well designed home.
* Nicely presented ensuite with glass frame shower.
* Brand new carpets and blinds throughout.
* This home has been freshly painted with light and bright neutral colours.
* Fantastic outdoor entertaining area overlooking easy to maintain and reticulated gardens.
* 2 guest bedrooms both large and with built in robes. The 3rd bedroom has a built in desk overlooking the front gardens - ideal for students and those working from home.
* 2nd bathroom with bath and shower plus a separate W/C.
* Loads of storage throughout, including in the laundry.
- Brand new carpets throughout.
- Freshly painted in light but neutral colours designed to compliment all furniture colours and styles.
- Brand new blinds.
* For those with young kids, this home is absolutely ideal. Wembley Primary School is literally at the end of the street. Say goodbye to the morning drive to school.
* A short walk to the end of your street in the other direction and you are in the midst of Cambridge St and all that it has to offer with shops, cafes, restaurants, doctors and more. Simper St has a cul-de-sac at the Cambridge St end making it a quiet street on which to live.
* Ideally situated between the Beach and CBD. A quick 10 minute drive in either direction will have you at work or on the sandy white beaches of our wonderful coastline.
* Only a few minutes drive to the stunning Herdsman Lake, Lake Monger, numerous Sporting fields, parks, Subiaco, St John of God Hospital and more.
* Direct and quick access to the CBD on public transport.
OTHER NOTEWORTHY FEATURES
* Generous 482 sqm landholding. A large block of land allowing for a generously sized home.
* Double brick and tile construction designed to stand the test of time.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
* Large walk in garden shed.
* No strata levies. No common property.
* Double undercover parking and heaps of additional off street parking.
A magnificent home, freshly decorated and ready for you to move into today.
Be quick to secure this fantastic opportunity now.