Impeccably presented and located in the sought after Hampden Rd precinct of Nedlands, this architecturally renovated character home has all the charm of a traditional residence with the contemporary sophistication demanded by today’s savvy renter.
Positioned on a quiet leafy street, this tasteful abode would suit executives, medical professionals and families alike, allowing for a quiet existence with the convenience needed for modern living.
Thoughtfully laid out with high ceilings and timber floors throughout, the open plan living provides a spacious home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounges, study and laundry. A generously-sized kitchen featuring stone bench tops and European appliances seamlessly flows through the casual lounge area and out onto the rear deck and pool. Whether it is outdoor entertaining or an intimate summer dining experience for two, the fabulous rear space is a true highlight.
- Architect renovated character home
- Open plan living
- High ceilings
- Timber floors throughout
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Gas cooktop
- North facing backyard
- Solar heated pool
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with jarrah deck
- Outdoor kitchen with sink and plumbed gas for barbecue
- Lush established lawns and gardens at front and rear of house with reticulation
- Gardening, lawn and pool maintenance provided
- Double secure garage off rear laneway
- Verge parking at front for another vehicle
- 200m to the popular Hampden Road strip, which has a range of cafes, restaurants, shops and services.
- Short walk to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth Children’s Hospital, Hollywood Hospital and QEII Medical Centre.
- Also within walking distance are UWA, Kings Park and the Swan River.
- West Perth, Subiaco and the CBD are all within a few minutes’ drive.