If you like the idea of downsizing but want to feel like you're living in your own home, then this villa at Kingsley Retirement Village is for you!
Located on the street front of Twickenham Drive and surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens, you will have the sense of living in a residential home but also have access to all the benefits our wonderful village has to offer.
Kingsley Retirement Village is a strata titled retirement village meaning you become the registered owner of the strata titled property upon purchase.
Features of this lovely home include:
- Stunning renovated bathroom and separate W/C. Floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen, modern vanity and the safety of no shower hob to hop over.
- Lovely views of the gardens from your master bedroom, lounge room and kitchen.
- Spacious open plan living.
- Hard floors in the living areas makes for easy maintenance.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- New carpets to be laid.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system.
- Roller shutters for security, privacy and insulation.
- Outdoor entertainment area - very easy to maintain.
- Undercover car parking.
The Kingsley Retirement Village offers its residents a fun and friendly environment where social activities are arranged including: exercise classes, bingo, crafts, concerts, croquet, happy hours and much more. There is also a regular private bus service to Joondalup Shopping Centre operated by City of Joondalup.
The Village is located about 500m from the Kingsley Shopping Village which provides an outstanding array of shops and cafes and with easy access to the freeway, everything is at your fingertips.
The Village Centre has a large multi-purpose entertaining area, library, kitchen and dedicated rooms for a podiatrist and hairdresser who regularly attend.
We are open for inspection every Sunday (rain, hail or shine) from 2-2.45pm or otherwise by appointment.
This is a lovely home and at this price will be quick to sell.