Be quick to secure this beautifully presented 3 bedroom townhouse located on the ever so popular Calais Road only 1km from the beach!
Situated on a generous 290 sqm landholding, this townhouse is the largest of the 4 homes in this small, self run, strata development. Being the rear property, it provides for quiet and private living.
A modern home and filled with features, this lovely townhouse offers:
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes. Master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and lovely northern aspect.
- Upstairs bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- W/C Downstairs.
- Lots of living areas including an open plan lounge and dining room, together with a separate meals area overlooking the courtyard. There is plenty of space in this home for lots of people.
- Generously sized outdoor entertainment area - brick paved and with easy care native gardens.
- Modern bathrooms including separate bath and shower.
- Lock up garage and space for 2 additional cars.
- Large laundry.
Exceptionally well located, this townhouse is:
- Less than a 1 min walk to Colin Ventnor Reserve and the huge Butler's Reserve!
- 600m to the Brighton Road Food Market... just walk to the end of the street
- 800m to Scarborough Primary School and 1.5km to Doubleview Primary School
- 1km to the beach!!!
- 1.5km to the middle of the Scarborough Beach precinct
- 1.5km to Bennett Reserve and Doubleview Bowling Club
- A stone's throw to a vast arrange of shops, cafes, restaurants, post office, doctors, dentist and more.
This property is currently rented to 13 August 2020 but the seller and tenant are happy to consider ending the lease earlier should you wish to move in prior.
Open by appointment only.
* All distances quoted are approximate.