Be quick to secure this beautifully presented 3 bedroom townhouse located on the ever so popular Calais Road only 1km from the beach!
Situated on a generous 290 sqm landholding, this townhouse is the largest of the 4 homes in this small, self run, strata development. Being the rear property, it provides for quiet and private living.
This lovely townhouse offers:
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes. Master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and lovely northern aspect.
- Upstairs bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- W/C Downstairs.
- Lots of living areas including an open plan lounge and dining room, together with a separate meals area overlooking the courtyard. There is plenty of space in this home for lots of people.
- Generously sized outdoor entertainment area - brick paved and with easy care native gardens.
- Modern bathrooms including separate bath and shower.
- Lock up garage and space for 2 additional cars.
- Large laundry.
Exceptionally well located, this townhouse is:
- Less than a 1 min walk to Colin Ventnor Reserve and the huge Butler's Reserve!
- 600m to the Brighton Road Food Market... just walk to the end of the street
- 800m to Scarborough Primary School and 1.5km to Doubleview Primary School
- 1km to the beach!!!
- 1.5km to the middle of the Scarborough Beach precinct
- 1.5km to Bennett Reserve and Doubleview Bowling Club
- A stone's throw to a vast arrange of shops, cafes, restaurants, post office, doctors, dentist and more.
* All distances quoted are approximate.