Situated in a quiet sought-after cul de sac with sweeping easterly sun rise views over John XXIII College and Perth's CBD, this stunning light-filled 2 storey family home has everything you need and so much more.
- 4 large bedrooms all with WIRs, 3.5 bathrooms (including 2 baths plus an outdoor shower) and study/5th bedroom with built in furniture.
- Downstairs has a large bedroom with en-suite - ideal for guests.
- 3 bedrooms upstairs including amazing master bedroom with large WIR and to die for ensuite.
- Absolutely brilliant kitchen - large, modern (recently renovated), immaculate and practical. Generous amount of bench and storage space, butler's pantry, quality appliances including new Asko dishwasher and breakfast bar.
- Many living areas allowing larger families to have their own space under the one roof.
- Sensational outdoor entertainment area overlooking an exotic pool and includes a built-in natural gas BBQ, new electric cafe blinds, heating and outdoor entertaining facilities. The best room in the house!
- Salt water pool with large water feature, solar heating and shade sails for sun protection. New pool pump, chlorinator, cleaning robot and heater. Impressive pool lighting.
- Outdoor shower to cool off after a swim at the beach or in the heated pool.
- Recently renovated backyard with sand pit for the kids.
- Beautiful, leafy green low maintenance and reticulated gardens.
- Front outdoor living on raised wooden decking.
- Lots of storage throughout including 3 linen closets, large laundry.
- Double lock up garage with cupboard storage and ceiling hoist for surfboards/SUPs/canoe. Additional space for 4 off street car parks.
- New ducted and split system air conditioning & ducted vacuuming system throughout.
- Solar panels with Fronius inverter - keep your electricity bills as low as possible.
- Ideally located within a short walk of John XXIII College, HBF Stadium, bold park nature reserve, cafes, local primary schools (public & private), playgrounds, golf courses, community centre, tennis and basketball courts and Christchurch and other sporting fields.
- Easy access to Shenton College, CBD, Sir Charles Gairdner & Perth Children's Hospital, the beach (Cottesloe, Swanbourne and City Beach), the river, Lake Claremont and the Claremont, Subiaco and Floreat Shopping precincts.
- Gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor entertainment area with electric blinds
- Remote Garage
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Solar Heated Swimming Pool - In Ground
- NBN Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Asko Dishwasher
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Study with Built-In Cupboards and Desk
- Solar panels
- Generous storage space
- 15 minute drive to CBD and close to public transport
- Pets considered on a case by case basis.
- Potential to partially furnish the home.
- Monthly pool maintenance included at current asking rental price (excludes pool chemicals).
To secure this wonderful home, call Rhett Marron now on 0421 631 116 or email me at [email protected]