Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom (plus large study), 1 bathroom (additional W/C) villa, located in the heart of the lovely Ashlar Glen Retirement Village.
Renovated throughout to a very high level, this villa has all the modern day features of a high quality home yet has been thoughtfully designed with lots of "little things that make a big difference"; such as large pull out drawers in the kitchen and pantry, breakfast bar, gabled style patio to allow cool air to flow through in summer, monitored alarm system, solar panels, large built in robes and 2 toilets.
Features of this wonderful home include:
- A kitchen to die for! No expense has been spared to bring you this wonderful kitchen. Caesar stone bench tops with breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting. Generous pull out drawers (including in the pantry) to save you having to dive into the back of your cupboards just find a pot! Simply impressive, this kitchen is brand new and offers quality appliances and views over the courtyard.
- Large master bedroom with spacious built in robes, semi ensuite, split system and ducted air conditioning.
- Roomy second bedroom with built in robes and ducted air conditioning.
- Modern open plan living areas including lounge room and dining room.
- Off the lounge room are double doors opening into a spacious study, guest bedroom or additional lounge room. Ideal for having the grandkids coming to stay.
- Remote controlled lock up garage making for safe and secure entry to your home.
- Located in a quiet part of the Village, yet close to all the action.
- Cost effective design with ceiling insulation, LED lighting throughout and solar panels.
- Small easy to maintain garden with reticulation set amongst a large paved outdoor entertainment area with gable style patio.
- Alarm system and emergency call button system.
- New flooring throughout and recently painted.
What does Ashlar Glen Retirement Village have to offer:
- A wonderful community of like-minded residents, all very friendly and inviting.
- Many amenities including, heated swimming pool, gym, library, bowling green, pool/snooker, BBQ facilities and Village Centre.
- Very easy access to shops, CBD and located on a public transport route.
- A short drive to many parks and Mt Lawley Golf Club.
Call or email me now for all sales enquiries. We can also give you a market appraisal on the price of your home.