CONTACT THE OWNER DIRECT - Helen O’Leary 0413 779 916
Under 1 year old townhouse located in the sought after South-West corner of Innaloo, directly opposite beautiful Millett Park.
This huge townhouse features a King-sized master with double ensuite and enviable WIR. Queen-sized second and third bedrooms with built-in robes. Three generous living areas including two lounge-rooms and an upstairs living/study area.
The finishes are top quality and ultra-modern. Washed Oak flooring, plush carpet to bedrooms and a stone and marble kitchen featuring 900mm appliances and a dishwasher.
The alfresco area is paved in travertine and features a small, low maintenance garden with tropical bamboo screening. There is plenty of space for an outdoor dining setting, a separate drying court area and third outdoor area for herb or vegetable garden. Loads of storage space is featured throughout the home and garage.
Situated just 150m from multiple bus stops, short stroll to cafe strip and walking distance to Innaloo Shopping District. Less than 2km to famous Scarborough Beach and Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus separate powder room
- Pale oak planks throughout downstairs, carpet throughout upstairs.
- Plenty of storage
- 900mm kitchen appliances plus dishwasher
- Entertainers alfresco area
- Three separate living areas
- Double remote lock up garage
- Fully ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance garden
- Directly opposite Millett park
- 150m to public transport
- Short stroll to new cafe strip
- 300m from St Dominics Primary School
- 500m from Yaluma Primary School
- In the Churchlands High School catchment
- 200m to public transport for multiple schools and the city
- 2km to Stirling Train Station
- 1.2km to Westfield Innaloo, restaurant strip and Event Cinemas
- Less than 1km to nearest supermarket
Contact Helen O’Leary 0413 779 916
Flexible with viewing times
Flexible with lease length
Property Code: 208