A wonderful opportunity has arisen to secure a modern, stylish and lovingly maintained family home. Sitting high on a hill with westerly views, including glimpses of Observation City.
This home offers 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a vast array of modern features and open plan living.
A spacious and practical design provides for numerous living areas allowing each member of the family to maintain their own independence while living under the one roof.
* Recently renovated kitchen. Designed to be modern and stylish yet practical, including an abundance of storage space and 2 pantries! Appliances of a quality that would make MKR contestants envious, including wide oven, gas cook top and dishwasher.
* Spacious master bedroom with beautiful garden views. Large built in robes and ensuite.
* Undercover outdoor entertainment area.
* Freshly painted throughout making this home present as if it were brand new.
* New carpets have only just been laid and the floating floor was laid only 6 months ago.
* Large laundry with internal clothes line - the owner has thought of everything!
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Reticulated gardens with recently upgraded control board.
* Double lock up garage.
SPECIAL FEATURES that make this home a standout from the rest include:
- Large storage shed / work shop ideally attached to the garage and absolutely perfect for storage or for those discerning wood workers and their machinery. There is so much room in this shed that you'll be the envy of the street!
- Boat / Camper Van storage - Why keep a boat in your driveway when you can access dedicated storage through the garage, keeping your boat / camper van secure.
- Glimpses of Observation City.
A stone's throw to Goollelal Primary School, Halidon Primary School, Shephards Bush Reserve, Barridale Park and Cadogen Reserve.
Take a short drive to the ever popular Kingsley Village shops where you'll find everything you need from an IGA, pharmacist, doctors, cafes, bakeries and so much more.
This wonderful home has been lovingly maintained by the owner, presents as if new and it won't last long.
Be quick to make it yours today.
Property Code: 212