Brimming with character features and set on an elevated landholding with northerly views of Cottesloe's famous pine trees.
This is a wonderful opportunity to secure a lovely 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom (sep W/C) home in Mosman Park.
Set on Millionaire's Row but for a fraction of the cost this home boasts the following features:
- Modern open plan kitchen with quality appliances and lots of storage space. Cooking will be a sought after job with the views from the kitchen window and cleaning up will be a breeze with the in-built dishwasher. The kitchen was renovated only a few years ago and presents as new. Don't forget the breakfast bar for those on the run.
- A wonderful feature of character homes from this era is the size of the bedrooms. The master and 2nd bedrooms are very spacious in size and have double built in robes with plenty of room to fit desks and additional storage.
- Double french doors opening to the front entertaining area.
- Most of your time will be spent outside the front of the property taking in the views towards Cottesloe or watching your kids burn off all their energy in the large front yard and on the in-built trampoline. The front yard is large in size and has recently had brand new fencing installed around the perimeter.
- Rear outdoor patio area with spacious storage shed.
Other features include undercover parking, solar hot water system, refrigerated A/C, Jarrah floorboards throughout and a study.
It's hard to tell that this is actually strata titled but with a ROW at the rear, the other two dwellings have little to no impact on this street front property making it feel like a freehold title. There are currently no strata levies payable.
Currently leased until 23 March 2018 by tenants who would come close to taking the "Dream Tenant" award.
Priced for immediate sale, be quick to secure your piece of Millionaire's Row today!
Property Code: 199