WOW! An absolutely fantastic opportunity has arisen to secure this beautifully designed, solar passive home on a large survey-strata landholding.
A rear freestanding home provides for quiet living while being located close to so many amenities.
Features of this home include:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage + theatre room / study and outdoor entertainment area.
- Large 525sqm landholding on survey-strata title. No common areas. No strata levies.
- First class kitchen with impressively large caesar stone bench tops and breakfast bar. Quality appliances including 900mm oven and gas stove. A practical kitchen with its open plan design allows you to keep an eye on the kids or talk with guests while preparing meals.
- Large master bedroom with double walk-in robes and ensuite. Spacious and modern.
- 3 additional bedrooms all with A/C and built in robes.
- Designed to be solar passive, this home is light and bright yet miminises its impact on the environment (and your budget).
- Lots of living areas including open plan lounge, dining and living rooms in addition to a separate theatre room or study. There's plenty of space for every member of the family to live independently under the one roof.
- Outdoor entertaining area - paved, north facing and overlooking an easy to maintain lawn and gardens.
- Sensational garage space with a dedicated workspace and storage.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Safe and secure - remote controlled front gate with solar charged battery.
- Solar panels.
- Lovely low maintenance gardens.
- Built and lived in by the current owners. This home is being sold reluctantly because the owners have been so happy here.
Ideally located in the heart of White Gum Valley, an area that has seen growth over the years, and for very good reason. A stone's throw from White Gum Valley Primary School, Booyeembara Park and Royal Fremantle Golf Club. A short drive to all that Fremantle has to offer.
This is an wonderful home and it won't last long. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity.
Property Code: 256