FIRST TIME OFFERED!
Price guide: High $1 mils.
Nestled in one of Subiaco's most prestigious tree-lined avenues, you will discover this divine and much-loved family home, brimming with character and renovated to perfection.
The hallmarks of a meticulously maintained home are all here. Revered character features fill the elegant original rooms, perfectly enhanced by timeless and fresh decor choices.
Taking your family through every stage of life, this authentic abode's extensive and intelligent floorplan incorporates 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 large living areas, a massive ground floor master suite with dressing room, airy open plan living in the north-facing extension, clever storage and a second floor dedicated to the children.
You will love living in this enviable location. A stroll to Subiaco and Shenton Park villages, easy access to popular Lake Jualbup and Kings Park, with brilliant public transport on-hand plus an easy commute to Perth CBD and the other delights of the Western Suburbs. Within the catchment area of both highly-regarded Subiaco and Rosalie Primary Schools, as well as Shenton College.
A complete family home in a dream location that welcomes you with its warmth and authenticity.
- 576m2 block with ideal northern rear
- Granite benchtops, St George 5 x burner gas hotplate, large oven and range hood plus Miele dishwasher in kitchen
- Laundry with smart cabinetry, ceramic trough with extendable mixer, stone benches, travertine tiles, twin Vintec wine fridges and external access
- Infinite storage options throughout
- Built-in cabinetry in main living room, fitted Toshiba flat screen TV and Yamaha surround sound system
- Ducted evaporative Cool Breeze air-conditioning upstairs, 3 x Daikin split-systems on ground floor and ceiling fan and gas bayonets
- Working wood fire place in lounge room
- Decorative designer pendant lighting
- Ornate mirrors in master suite
- Tuck-pointed facade
- Wide elevated shady front porch with tessellated tiling
- Charcoal paved double carport with automatic gate
- Secure street front with intercom entry system plus secure side gates
- Decorative stain glass detailing
- Thick skirting and architraves
- Jarrah floorboards throughout
- Gas potbelly fire in main living area
- Security system with zoning
- Rain shower heads and wall and floor travertine tiling to downstairs bathroom and laundry
- Separate storage shed/workshop with in-roof storage
- North-facing low maintenance garden with a protected alfresco area and built-in BBQ and wood-fired pizza oven
- Below-ground wine cellar
- White plantation shutters
- Water2Water refrigerated water filter purification system
- Recently upgraded full reticulation system
- Cable internet ready
A highly sought after family home in a highly sought after location. Be quick to secure this wonderful home now!
The Seller reserves the right to sell prior to 22 February 2017.
Property Code: 157