Open anytime over Christmas / New Years by appointment. Call me now!
There's a very good reason why only 2 families have owned this home since it was built in the early 1900s!
Be quick to secure this stunning home surrounded by beautiful gardens and wonderful neighbours. Not a cent has been spared on this gorgeous home set on a large 587 sqm block and boasting an abundance of living space.
- 4 spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- 2 modern bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- Large lounge room
- Dining Room opening onto a spacious decked alfresco
- Modern and practical kitchen completed with quality finishings and appliances
- Large laundry with mud room and loads of storage
- Outdoor storage shed
- Polished Jarrah floorboards
- High ornate ceilings
- Picture rails throughout
- Gas log fire in lounge room
- Double glazing on most windows
- Granite bench tops in kitchen
- Quality oven/stove
- Abundance of storage space throughout
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and 4 reverse cycle split systems
- Extensively renovated in 2010 and re-wired in 2013
- An underground climate controlled wine cellar!
- Bi-fold doors opening onto a large decked verandah under cedar ceilings - ideal for entertaining!
- Beautiful low maintenance and reticulated gardens with fruit trees and vegetables
- Runner up in the 2015 Sustainable Verge & Garden Awards
- 9,000 litre rain water tank
- Raised vegetable gardens
- Solar power (currently on $0.47 feed in rate)
- Large storage shed
- Spacious double lock up garage
- Rear gated access to Sadlier St, a quiet cul de sac and ideal for a sneaky game of cricket with the kids. It also provides parking and an additional entrance to your home for guests.
Ideally located within walking distance to Rokeby Road shops and the popular Subi Farmers Market and close to Daglish train station, Subiaco Primary School and Shenton College.
Within walking distance or a short drive to:
- St John of God (Subiaco)
- Princess Margaret Children's Hospital
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Hollywood Private Hospital
- QEII Medical Centre (and future Children's Hospital).
City of Subiaco: $3,143.80 (FY 15/16)
Water Corporation: $1,423.90 (FY 15/16)
Property Code: 156