Be quick to secure this immaculately maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with additional bedroom/study, abundance of living areas and a man cave/games room that will leave you absolutely mesmerised!
Features of this wonderful home include:
* 4 large bedrooms, all with built in robes, ceiling fans and generous in size.
* Study/5th bedroom.
* Beautiful character features including high ceilings and Jarrah floorboards.
* Numerous living areas including a formal lounge, formal dining, meals area and theatre room giving all family members their own independence and space.
* Spacious kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher and an abundance of storage space.
* Nestled on a generous 1012 sqm landholding with large powered garden shed/workshop.
* Spacious backyard ideal for letting the kids run wild!
* Sports Bar / Games Room / Teenager's Retreat - Currently an air conditioned man cave with bar* and TV. Words can't describe this - it MUST be seen!
* Lovely, low maintenance gardens with many fruit trees including mango, orange and mandarin trees.
* Reticulated gardens on a bore.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. Heater in theatre room and fireplace in the lounge room.
Ideally located close to many highly sought after public and private schools. Take a stroll to the Captain Stirling shops or to the cafe/shops on Princess Road.
This home has been loved and immaculately maintained. It is a spacious, character home ideal for families and located in the heart of Nedlands. Be quick to secure this gem today!
Water Rates: $1,197.28.
Council Rates: $2,882.42.
* Bar furniture to be sold separately.
Property Code: 154