Constructed in 1907 and remaining in the family for nearly a 100 years, this stunning federation style home is situated on a large 1201sqm block in the heart of prestigious Claremont.
Listed on the Town of Claremont's Municipal Heritage Inventory, this property is ideal for those wanting to develop (zoned R25) or for those wanting to restore a charming character residence... or both!
Features of this lovely home include:
- Fantastic Federation Style home built in 1907
- Original character features remain including high ceilings and fireplaces.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 1 bathroom and lock up garage
- Huge 1201sqm block with rear ROW
- Subdivision and development potential - zoned R25
- Listed on the Town of Claremont's Municipal Heritage Inventory as a "Significant Place".
Queenslea Drive itself is rich in history with beautiful old London Plane trees lining the street and giving it the nickname; "The Avenue of Trees".
You couldn't get a better location. It is only a few hundred metres walk (past Christ Church Claremont, a beautiful limestone church built in 1892) to the new Claremont Quarter Shopping Precinct.
Ideally situated very close to public transport (bus and train), many public and private Schools, Claremont Yacht Club and stunning Freshwater Bay.
A rare & wonderful piece of Claremont's history could be yours today.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION EVERY WED. & SAT. 11AM-12NOON
Auction to be held on site at 11am on Saturday, 16 February 2013!
5% deposit on fall of the hammer with settlement on 18 March 2013.
Copies of the auction conditions are available on request.
Property Code: 73