SPACIOUS 2 STOREY DUPLEX HOME.
Situated south of Stirling Highway and nestled in the heart of Nedlands sits this immaculately presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom character home.
This home is ideal for everyone - downsizers who are tired of the big block, upsizers wanting a spacious home south of the highway, investors wanting an ideally located, low maintenance investment and parents wanting a house for their children to live in while at Uni.
Originally built in the 1930s, this home has been extended over time to take advantage of the beautiful features that a period home has to offer, but also the practical requirements of modern day living.
Features of this home include:
- Spacious master bedroom with large walk in robes.
- 3 additional bedrooms, 2 of which are located at the rear of the house next to a bathroom making this ideal for children but also gives your guests a sense of independence when staying with you.
- Kitchen with practical storage options, breakfast bar and meals area.
- Low maintenance home with reticulated gardens.
- Many living areas including formal lounge (with stunning fireplace), formal dining room, meals area and family room. Upstairs has an activity room.
- High ornate ceilings and polished Jarrah floorboards in the formal dining and lounge rooms.
- Sensational, paved outdoor entertainment area ideal for spoiling your guests at any time of the year.
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, combustion fire.
- Huge shed ideal for the home handyman and for storage. Currently houses a boat.
- 2 car undercover parking with side access for additional cars, trailer or boat.
- Street frontage and NO strata levies.
It is quite clear, when walking through this home, just how well maintained it is. It is an ideal family home for those who want to live in a wonderful suburb very close to many prestigious private schools and UWA.
Be quick to secure this fantastic home!
Property Code: 105