OPEN THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FROM 11PM TO 11.45PM
This spacious, two- storey townhouse, is conveniently situated in the heart of Bayswater and is your chance to secure a property in this coveted pocket of Perth.
The large townhouse in located centrally in a group of three on a survey-strata plan with no active strata company and no current ongoing strata levies.
The property is tucked away from the road and benefits from accessibility to public transport links and the city whilst being set back from the hustle and bustle of Whatley Crescent.
Upon entry to the property, buyers will be greeted by a large sweeping staircase leading up to a generous kitchen and family area, along with master bedroom with ensuite. Reverse living is at the heart of this home, to make the most of natural light and city views from the upper floor.
On the ground floor, the generous living continues with 3 further bedrooms, 2 bathroom, additional study and a sitting area with double doors opening out to an undercover and fenced entertaining area. Perfect for families or couples looking for a low maintenance outdoor area.
An easy 150m walk to Meltham train station, with only a 10 minute journey into Perth station, this property is ideal for commuters. For those not heading into the city, just 1˖2km away is the Maylands café strip, Inglewood shopping precincts and the restaurants of Mount Lawley. A truly superb location!
Situated on a strata triplex block (with no strata levies) and approximately 338 sqm of land, with mature gardens and a lawn area the property is the perfect lock up and leave home which also benefits from a secure double garage with remote opening.
This is a rare opportunity to get your foot on the property ladder in one of Perth’s most loved suburbs!
• 4 bedroom & 2 bathroom
• Additional study at the entrance
• No active strata company, no strata levies
• Secure remote double lockup garage
• Very close to many public and private schools. They are all within 3 to five minute.
• Close to sport and entertainment centres; a very short train ride to Optus Stadium, Perth Arena, Perth Glory.
• Meltham train station only 150m walk
• Walk to Maylands café strip
• Approx 10 minute drive to Perth Airport
• Approx 8 minute drive to Galleria Shopping Centre
• Automatic reticulated garden
• Split system air-conditioning.
• A well maintained survey strata townhouse in group of three.
All inspection arrangements, contact Cam Marron
Be quick this will sell!