This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is brilliantly situated in a friendly cul-de-sac, directly across the road from Booragoon Primary School and within the Applecross High School catchment zone.
It’s location really is key, with the home placed only a few minutes’ walk to the magnificent Wireless Hill Reserve, Perth’s Swan River (perfect for family picnics), Garden City Shopping Centre, Melville Aquatic Centre, Booragoon Medical Centre and, just a 10 minute drive to Fremantle and 15 minutes to Perth CBD.
The owners will really miss this home and have raised children with the super convenience of the parks, the river, and great outdoors all nearby.
The home is perfect for first home buyers or retirees seeking a single level home in a very secure location which is perfect to lock up and leave. Would suit any investor looking to rent immediately with the current shortage of rental properties.
• Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
• Master bedroom with built in robes and large en-suite
• Generous open plan dining, kitchen and lounge room flows out to a lovely outdoor alfresco area ideal, for entertaining family and friends for all seasons with water/wind proof clear plastic covers create an additional indoor room
• Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stovetop, electric oven and plenty of cupboard space
• Second bathroom with separate W/C
• Separate laundry
• Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Security alarm system
• Separate outdoor storage shed
• Survey Strata Titled – no strata levies, no common walls and own street frontage (with reticulated and manicured front garden)
• Secure remote lock up garage
This is a great opportunity to secure a very special home in the fantastic location of Booragoon. Be quick as this will sell!