WOW! These city views are sure to impress!
Beautifully presented townhouse situated in a cul-de-sac street in the heart of Yokine.
Features of this lovely home include:
* Modern kitchen with caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar and reverse osmosis water filtration. Quality appliances including gas stove top, electric oven and range hood. Plumbing installed for a dishwasher.
* Master bedroom with private balcony and amazing City views spanning west towards the old Subiaco Oval and the ocean. Large built in robes with floor to ceiling mirrors. The outdoor balcony has a security door allowing for the beautiful sea breeze to keep the room cool, in addition to the ceiling fans.
* 2 guest bedrooms, one with built in robes and both with city views and ceiling fans.
* 2 bathrooms one upstairs with north facing window providing lots of light and warmth in winter. The other bathroom is located downstairs and makes for easy access when guests are visiting.
* Impressive outdoor entertainment area with gable style roof (great for cooler entertaining in summer) opened via double wooden French doors from the lounge.
* Spacious lounge room - light and bright and opening into outdoor entertainment area. Stunning wooden floorboards that are aesthetically pleasing yet practical and easy to clean.
* Open plan dining area with easy access to the kitchen and breakfast bar. Spacious and inviting.
* Double undercover carport with lockable storage room.
* Very low maintenance home and immaculately maintained by the current owner who has lived here for many years.
* Small group of 4 homes, all owner occupied, with self managed strata to keep the costs as low as possible while ensuring the property is maintained to a high standard.
* Very easy access to Wanneroo Rd and Flinders St and ALL the amenities on offer. A few hundred metres to Tuart Hill Primary School. Close to numerous parks and reserves and The Western Australian Golf Club.
An absolutely lovely home. Ideal for first home buyers, investors, downsizes, everyone.
* 15 min drive to the CBD!
This is a wonderful home, ideally located, immaculately presented and with stunning views.
Be quick or you'll miss it.
Water Rates: $1190.76 (EFY 2020).
Council Rates: $1490.44.