Situated on a 230sqm landholding this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home provides for secure, low maintenance living in the heart of one of Perth's most iconic suburbs.
Offering a wonderful place to live or the potential for a well located investment. This property currently provides a gross rental yield of 4.3%** (refer below for further details).
Features of this wonderful home include:
* Spacious master bedroom with lovely outlook and built in robes.
* 2 additional bedrooms, generously sized and include ducted A/C.
* Large, low maintenance back yard absolutely perfect for entertaining.
* Secure lock up garage providing a safe place to store your car and tools.
* Additional external lockable storage room.
* Large laundry opening into seperate courtyard.
* Modern kitchen with quality appliances, including double oven, gas cook top and dishwasher.
* Open plan meals and breakfast bar.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home.
* Whisper quiet - located at the rear of the property.
* Freestanding villa - almost completely separate from your neighbours.
* Surrounded by Parks - at one end of this short street is Stewart Park and at the other end the large playing fields and Bennett Park. Regardless of whether you turn left or right outside your front door, in 100m you'll be in a park!
It's easy to forgot amongst all of these features that you're right in the heart of South Scarborough! The beaches, cafes, restaurants and shops are within minutes.
A good mix of owner occupiers reside at this boutique sized strata complex - a testament to the quality of this home and the location.
** We have calculated the gross rental yield as follows:
($450/week rent x 52 weeks pa) / $545,000 purchase price x 100 = 4.3% Gross Rental Yield.
The property is currently being leased for $450/week until June 2021.
We are not qualified to provide, and do not give, financial advice. We strongly recommend that you obtain your own independent advice.