HIGH ON A HILL WITH UNIQUE PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE CBD, OPTUS STADIUM & MORE.
WELCOME TO CITIVIEW!
STUNNING FEDERATION SYTLE home built circa 1916 with sweeping City views from the large Jarrah decked verandah, dining room and kitchen. Often regarded as the most prestigious street in Mount Lawley, this wonderful home on Hill View Road has rare City Views and overlooks the lights of the picturesque pedestrian bridge at Optus Stadium. Simply stunning.
Brand new double undercover car parking and generously sized storage room covered with a Jarrah decked outdoor alfresco area with only the most compelling views.
Located on a large 1056sqm landholding, this beautiful Mount Lawley home offers:
- GENEROUS NUMBER OF BEDROOMS & LIVING AREAS - Up to 6 bedrooms, a study, sitting room, lounge room and dining room.
- CHARACTER FEATURES including high ornate ceilings as showcased in the master bedroom, decorative archways and cornices, polished Jarrah floorboards throughout, traditional picture rails and gas log fires in the original fireplaces. The home is surrounded by wide verandahs accessed by stunning french doors that lead to immaculately maintained gardens that are adorned with traditional English street lamp lighting. Character features have been retained and the home lovingly remodelled to perfection.
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN characterised by a magnificent 7.2 metre island bench with porcelain finish and book matched water fall features. Also with dual breakfast bar, space for a wine fridge and abundance of pull out drawers. Not to forget a vast array of feature lighting and storage. Practically designed this kitchen offers concealed pantries and an appliance garage. Free freestanding dual stainless steel Ilve ovens and gas cook top. Nothing can surpass entertaining, whether formal or informal, breakfast or dinner, in this amazing kitchen. Open the bifold, double glazed kitchen windows to enjoy a vino with family and friends who will be mesmerised by the view.
- SUPER SIZED master bedroom with all the features of a period home - stunning decorative ceiling, and gas log fire in the original fireplace. Large built in robes with floor to ceiling mirrors. Near new, the ensuite has been built to the highest standards and includes 'his and hers' vanity, freestanding oval shaped bathtub with high back, open shower with forrest rain shower head and lovely black dimmable chandelier blending perfectly with the traditional tiling.
- IDEAL HOME OFFICE with exclusive entrance or second bedroom. This room has been designed to be the perfect home office. Private entry into this stunning room via a large Jarrah decked verandah, where your guests can be seated before being ushered through the double french doors into the office. Constructed with in-built kitchenette and located in the north west corner of the home allowing for guests/clients to access this room separately to the rest of the family.
- INCREDIBLE GRANNY FLAT. Approved as a habitable short/long term dwelling, this Granny Flat is a consistent income earner for the current owner and once seen, it is clear why guests choose to stay here instead of a hotel. Boasting a modern kitchen with space for a fridge, oven/stove, washing machine and dishwasher. Spacious modern bathroom with shower. This granny flat provides for studio style living with lots of space to entertain guests. Key features are the double glazed glass doors that open onto the resort style swimming pool, creating a very private and separate living space for your guests. Ideal for short or long term accommodation, a teenager's retreat or accomodation for live-in relatives. Proof of income available on request.
- SALT WATER swimming pool. Located with a private entrance away from the home and a large area for pool side entertaining.
- AIR CONDITIONING although provided is rarely needed in the warmer months due to the thoughtfully designed wrap around verandah, that surrounds the full perimeter of the home providing shade and cool air. Cleverley designed to capture the best of the summer time breeze, the owner finds that this natural cooling is all that is required most of the year.
- BRAND NEW double undercover parking and space for 4 additional cars behind secured solar powered gates. This is in addition to the automatic gates at the front of the property that also allow for extra parking.
Mount Lawley, with its close, easy access to the City, abundance of history, large blocks, breathtaking views and stunning character homes, is truly unique. Citiview reflects this and is simply one of the best homes in Mount Lawley.
Call Rhett Marron now for all inspection arrangements.